2 story birdhouse, ¾” flat brush, Liner brush, Four gold gems, Hot glue, Fine sandpaper, Dragonfly shape
- Basecoat the birdhouse with Linen. Allow it to dry and then sand it with fine sandpaper.
- Paint the roofs with Antique Copper. Paint over the Linen with the Ice Blue. Allow it to dry.
- Using the ¾” flat brush, starting at the bottom, dry brush the Antique Copper. Repeat for the top portion, starting from under the roofs, dry brush with Peridot. Allow to dry.
- Using the liner brush and the Antique Copper, add the swirls.
- Paint the dragonfly with Peridot and Ice Blue. Add detail with Antique Copper and the liner brush. Once the dragonfly dries, glue the gems to the wings of the dragonfly. Glue the dragonfly to house.
Tip:Using the sandpaper, make a rough spot where the dragonfly is to be glued. This will hold the adhesion better.