Tape 3/8”, Canvases 12 x 12 and 12 x 4, Stencil brush ¼”, Flat brush ½”, Liner brush #1, Glue, Ultra fine tip, Black marker, Brush basin, Paper towels, Foam plates, Ruler, Pencil
- Base coat larger canvas with Steel Gray.
- Measure and mark five equal sections vertically on smaller canvas. Tape off with 3/8” tape.
- Paint in order from top to bottom Light Blue, Medium Blue, Deep Ocean Blue, Aqua and Teal. Remove tape and use liner brush with Wicker White to clean up any bleed under between colors. Let dry and write color names with marker in upper left hand corner.
- With liner brush and Wicker White, paint randomly spaced cloud shapes as shown on gray canvas. Paint one cloud on color chip canvas in Licorice.
- Glue smaller canvas to larger canvas as shown.
Create separate paint chip canvases in different color palettes to use as stand alone art.