2mm white foam sheet, Hole Punch, Scalloped pinking shears, Scissors, 3” wood circles, Glue, Ribbon, 1/8” stencil brush, ½” flat brush, Brush basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
1. Base coat wood circles Blue Sapphire, Pearl White and Blue Pearl.
2. Paint foam sheet Pure Gold. When dry, cut out an approximate square. Cut one side with pinking shears and slightly angle the two perpendicular sides. Punch a hole near top edge.
3. Stencil images from Caribbean stencil. Refer to photo for color and image placement.
4. Glue foam pieces to top of ornament.
5. Thread ribbon through hole to hang.