Ashland™ tin container 057672, Foam daubers, Tape, Rubbing alcohol, Craft knife, Paper towels, Foam plates, Brush basin, Scissors, Liner brush #1
- Wipe tin container with rubbing alcohol to remove any left over residue.
- Tape off starting at left side of container and ending on other side at left end. Tape off upper and lower lip as well.
- Apply several coats of Aqua with foam dauber. Let dry. Score along tape edge with craft knife before removing tape to prevent any pull up.
- Cut apart stencil if needed. Starting to the right of Aqua field, place and tape stem design to container. Apply Citrus Green. Repeat going around tin and stop at Aqua field on opposite side.
- Place flower element at top of stem and alternately apply Pink Melon and Lemon Custard a shown.
- Apply four petal design element over Aqua field as shown in Wicker White. Repeat pattern over entire field.
- Clean up any rough edges with liner brush if desired.
- Cure paint referring to bottle instructions.
Tip: Replace flowers with a word or phrase to personalize for the kitchen.