6” Flower pot, Candle stick, 4” flower pot saucer, 6” Flower Pot Saucer, 2 dancing “G” wood letters, Red fun foam, 2 Silver chenille stems, 1 gold chenille stem, Black permanent ink marker Glue Craft Knife and Blades Large Flat Brushes
Get the Pattern
- Paint entire flower pot Silver Anniversary. Paint rim and interior of flower pot Metallic Pure Gold. Apply corresponding Extreme Glitter colors, referring to package instructions.
- Paint both “G” wood letters Silver Anniversary. Apply Extreme Glitter Silver and allow to dry.
- Paint wood candlestick Metallic Pure Gold. Apply Extreme Glitter Gold and allow to dry.
- Paint 4” flower pot saucer Metallic Pure Gold. Apply Extreme Glitter Gold and allow to dry.
- Paint 6” flower pot saucer Pure Black. Apply Extreme Glitter Black and allow to dry.
- Assemble trophy as follows: Turn both saucers upside down. Glue upside down 4” saucer on top of upside down 6” saucer. Glue candlestick to the top of the 4” upside down saucer. On top of the candlestick, glue flowerpot (refer to photo for placement if necessary). Glue “G” letters to sides of flowerpot to create handles for trophy cup.
- To create plaque on front, cut oval of out red fun foam using oval pattern provided. Apply Extreme Glitter Red directly to red fun foam and allow to dry thoroughly. Using black permanent marker, draw “#1” on fun foam. Using the opposite end of a paint brush, dip in Metallic Pure Gold and apply to fun foam at top and bottom, referring to photo for placement, to create “studs”.
- Glue fun foam plaque to the front of the trophy cup. 9. Braid pipe cleaners together and glue around fun foam plaque.