Wood angel cutout (or use template to cut one out of foam board; poster board or cereal box), Wood heart, Small wood snowflake, Red scrapbook paper with snowflakes (for dress), Blue scrapbook paper (for wings), Tan scrapbook paper (for arms), 10 rhinestones, 2 red brads, Blue ribbon, Silver chenille, Photograph of face, White chipboard frame, Black Sharpie, Stickers to spell Angel, Hot glue, Sandpaper
Get the Pattern
- If you are not using a precut angel, use angel template to trace angel, then cut out.
- Paint heart with Sky Blue.
- Paint edges of angel and polka dots around heart with Christmas Red.
- Paint snowflake with Wicker White.
- Cut out entire dress using dress template for the top part and angel template for bottom part of dress. 6. Use template to cut out arms.
- Use angel template to trace wings onto blue scrapbook paper then cut out. 8. Position face over head of angel, cut out.
- Use Mod Podge to adhere face, dress, wings and arms to angel.
- Once dry, use sandpaper to sand off any excess paper extending edge of angel (Sand in one direction, downward)
- Draw sleeve lines onto dress with black Sharpie as shown.
- Apply anther coat of Mod Podge to seal papers, allow to dry.
- Assemble Angel frame with blue scrapbook paper and stickers. Add red brads.
- Add rhinestones to dress and snowflake and make a small bow with the blue ribbon. Attach snowflake and silver chenille to heart with hot glue.
- Attach, heart, halo, bow, and Angel frame to doll as shown.