Adult size shoe for women, Child size ballet flat for girl, ½” flat brush, Black and white napkin, Scrap Ribbon, Scissors, Craft Glue
- There are three layers to the napkin. Peel apart each napkin into the three layers. Cut the middle layer into square. I did about an inch in general but sometimes it may call for a smaller size or even a rectangular shape.
- Glue the squares with the Mod Podge Matte to the entire shoe. Allow to dry.
- Cut around each design such as a grouping of flowers from the printed layer of the napkin. Glue this to the shoe. Continue all around shoe. Allow to dry completely.
- Apply Sparkle Mod Podge to the top of each shoe. The more you add the more sparkles you will get.
- For the ballet flat, tie a bow and glue it to the shoe with craft glue.
Tip: When gluing the pieces to shoe, try picking up each square with your brush and apply to shoe. This will keep you hands from getting sticky.