FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Fluorescent Glow - Pink, 2 oz. - 2717, FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Fluorescent Glow - Yellow, 2 oz. - 2719, Peel & stick stencil blank, Black pumpkin, Orange pumpkin, Craft knife, Stencil brush
- Remove 2 tsp of paint from each bottle. Add 2 tsp of water to the paint bottles and then shake each to mix well.
- Stencil the letters “BOO” onto the stencil black very lightly with Wicker White. This is just to give you a shadow of the stencil so that it is easy to see when cutting.
- Cut out the letters with the craft knife. Cut across each bridge in the stencil so the you have a full letter. Place the letters on the orange pumpkin.
- Using one color at a time, begin pouring paint straight from the bottle and allow to run down the sides. Make sure the drips are running over the letters. Repeat with the other colors until “BOO” is completely covered. Allow to dry overnight.
- Once dry use the craft knife to remove each letter which are covered with the fluorescent colors. You should be able to see the outline of the letters.
- Take the sticky letters and place them on the black pumpkin.