60mm Heavy Glass Balls (Sunshine Crafts), Coordinating ribbon as desired, Small plastic spoon or wooden stick, Small round brush, Liner brush
Get the Pattern
- Pour a small amount of Black Extreme Glitter into glass ornament. Cover the top with finger or paper towel and shake to cover the inside with Extreme Glitter.
- Place ornament upside down in a paper cup to drain the excess paint overnight.
- Turn right side up to completely dry. Rotate ornament occasionally for even drying.
- Using the liner brush, make an outline of the ghost in Wicker White. Continue to paint ghost Wicker White using the round brush and fill in the ghost. Allow ghost to dry.
- Dry brush a shadow of Licorice along the bottom of ghost. 6. Paint the word "BOO!" in licorice using the liner brush.