Blue fabric, Medium sized embroidery hoop, White thread, Red 1/8” satin ribbon, Sewing machine (optional), Two large green buttons, Two medium red buttons, Stencil brush, Polyfil, Disappearing ink, Regular sewing needle, Large needle for 1/8” ribbon, Hot glue
1. Pre-wash and dry fabric.
2. Place and secure fabric over a plastic-covered or waxed cardboard to create a firm surface for stenciling and to prevent bleed-through to any other part of the fabric.
3. Stencil the icons in Wicker White. Allow to dry.
4. Draw around the icons with the disappearing ink pen. With two pieces of fabric together. Sew along the disappearing ink lines. Leave an opening for stuffing. Cut out each shape ¼” from the stitching. Stuff each pillow. Hand stitch the pillow openings closed. Using the large needle, pull the red ribbon through the tops of each pillow. Cut each ribbon at a different length and tie in a knot. Make sure your lengths give enough room to tie around the hoop.
5. Take the outside part of the embroidery hoop off. Tie each pillow around the hoop with equal spacing.
6. To make hanger. Cut four equal sized pieces of ribbon. Tie each in between the ribbons that are holding the pillows. Pull all together and tie all of them together at the top end.
7. Glue the buttons in place.