Mod podge papers, Rub-on transfers, Flat brush ¼”-1/2”, Craft Glue, Acrylic crown shape, Small rhinestones, Paper towels, Brush basin, Foam plates, Wax paper
- Paint cross Toasted Vanilla and Hot Pink.
- Apply several coats of Hologram to Toasted Vanilla.
- Apply words from rub on transfer to Hot Pink area of cross.
- Trace acrylic crown shape onto paper from flip book and cut out. Also cut out small gold
frame. Mod Podge frame to cut crown, then apply paper to back of acrylic shape as shown.
- Cut small butterfly and hand holding flowers from paper. Mod Podge butterly and when dry, fold in half and glue to front side of crown. Apply hand as well to front.
- Apply Gold Glitter Dimensional Magic onto flower bouquet.
- Glue small rhinestones to cross and crown where desired.