Cupcake shadow box, Scrapbook paper, Assorted buttons, Hot glue gun, 1" flat brush, No. 4 flat brush, Scissors, Palette knife
- Paint shadow box Calypso Sky. Paint rim Wicker White. Let dry.
- Use the small flat brush to paint Licorice checks on the Wicker White rim.
- Paint inside of the shadow box with Black Chalkboard paint. Please see package instructions for application and conditioning tips.
- Paint cupcake cut-out Licorice. When dry, turn cupcake shape over onto the back side of the patterned paper and trace shape. Cut out the cupcake shape from the scrapbook paper. Mod Podge paper to cupcake as shown. Let dry completely before beginning next step.
- With a brush or palette knife, apply White Texture paint to top of cupcake shape like applying icing to a cake as shown. Let dry completely.
- Paint the textured icing area of the cupcake Baby Pink. When dry, apply buttons to top as shown with hot glue.
- Attach cupcake cut-out to frame with hot glue using the photo for reference.