Medium flat brush, Medium round brush, Small round brush, White transfer paper, Pencil, 3 wood stacking boxes from DC&C
- Paint bottom of all boxes Licorice.
- Large Box: Paint lid Cayman Blue with Licorice edge. Use small round brush to paint Calypso Sky faux stones on top of lid. Use same brush to paint Lipstick Red stripes on edge. Paint Light Lavender ribbon border around center of bottom using medium flat brush. Transfer pattern for skulls and paint with small round brush Wicker White. Detail skulls with Licorice.
- Medium Box: Paint lid Green. Dip end of any brush in Light Lavender and Calypso Sky to paint dots on the outside edge. With medium flat brush, freehand paint Cayman Blue sections around center of box bottom. Dip end of brush in Green and dot centers of daisies between colored sections. Use small round brush to paint petals in Medium Yellow.
- Small Box: Paint lid Medium Yellow. Paint oval Lipstick Red. When dry, transfer skull pattern in center then paint Wicker White. Add details to skull with Licorice and Cayman Blue. Dip end of brush in Cayman Blue and dot around oval.
- Spray each piece with Gloss Sealer when dry.