Craft Essentials™ 3” birch pillar SKU #13852686, Round wood disc 10”, Birch/Wood scrapbook paper, Leaf ribbon, Flat brush ½”, Craft knife, Ruler, Cutting surface, Soft cloth, Glue, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels
- Apply wood tint to round wood disc and wipe with soft cloth.
- Measure and cut strips of birch scrapbook paper the width of the edge of the disc. Apply Mod Podge® to rim and lay an end of one paper strip over it. Smooth flat and start working your way around disc applying more Mod Podge® and smoothing paper strip until entire rim is covered. Let dry at least twenty minutes before sealing with several coats of Matte Chalk finish.
- Glue leaf ribbon around rim of disc in a scallop pattern.
- Glue disc to birch pillar.
- Lay a paper doily or plate on surface before placing food.