Paper Mache eggs (or Styrofoam or plastic-fill if no paper mache are available), Foam paintbrush, Stencil tape, Basket of choice with flat surface
- Basecoat eggs in desired colors of acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Paint each egg with corresponding colors of Extreme Glitter. Let dry. Apply second coat.
- Note: It is fun to paint eggs ½ and ½ , then glue jewels around the join line.
- Let dry 24 hours before putting into Easter Grass.
- Tape around bands of basket that you are planning to paint. This will protect the areas you do not want painted and make it easier/quicker to paint bands.
- Paint an even smooth coat of Rose Shimmer Metallic on areas chosen. Let dry.
- Apply two generous coats of Hologram Extreme Glitter, allowing to dry between coats.
- Remove tape. Place eggs in basket and enjoy.