Candle, Epsom salt, Wax Paper, Paintbrush, Gold Leaf Ribbon, Fake Holly, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Pool the Epsom salt onto the wax paper.
- Paint the bottom of the candle with Mod Podge Extreme Glitter. For a clean look paint a straight line across the top. For a more natural snow look, paint a wavy line across the top.
- Roll the painted candle in the salt. Tap off the excess. Allow to dry.
- Using the Mod Melter, attach the ribbon around the candle and holly to the center.
- PROJECT TIP: This same technique works on glass candle holders, mason jars or tin buckets.