1½” alphabet stencil, 1 sheet of foam board or cardboard, 1 roll graduation gift wrap, 10 feet silver tinsel ribbon, Small star stickers, 1 curly bow, Monofilament string, Hot glue gun
- Use foam board or cardboard to cut out 2 large stars and one smaller star.
- Cover the larger stars with graduation gift wrap using Mod Podge; allow to dry then give another coat; dry.
- Paint the smaller star with Engine Red; allow to dry.
- Cut a slit into both large stars to create a 3-D star: (cut one star halfway up from tip of point and with the other star cut halfway up from the center of two points) Insert one star into the other as shown.
- Stencil name onto front and back of red star. Use Wicker White to add highlights.
- Cut graduation symbols out of scraps of graduation paper and adhere to red star with Mod Podge and add star stickers; allow to dry. Give the entire red star a coat of Mod Podge; allow to dry.
- tinsel onto edges of each star, add curly ribbon and string to hang.