12” square wood frame, Wooden word Love, FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Peridot, 2 oz. #2789, ¾” tape, ¼” flat brush, ½” flat brush, #3 round brush, 7mm iridescent jewels, Transfer paper, Pencil, White craft glue
Get the Pattern
- Basecoat inside of frame Ballet Pink, inside and outside borders Silver Anniversary.
- Transfer flower and leaf pattern to inside of frame as shown. Paint flowers Pure Gold, leaves Fresh Foliage.
- Apply several coats of corresponding Glitter paint to flowers, leaves, and borders of frame. Refer to bottle for application instructions.
- When dry, tape off stripes on inside of frame, using tape as width measurement.
- Apply Hologram Glitter to stripes, cutting in around flowers and leaves.
- Apply several coats of Hologram Glitter to “LOVE” word.
- Glue word to frame as shown, and jewels to centers of flowers.