Ashland™ 8” clay pot, Flat brush ½”, Stencil brush 1/8”-1/4”, Foam dauber, Paper towels, Brush basin, Foam plates, Chalk, Tape
- Base coat body of clay pot Wicker White.
- Using banner stencil apply as many as desired first with Licorice. When dry, place stencil back onto image and apply several coats of chalkboard paint with dauber. Let dry.
- Tape off narrow band to create poles for banners and paint Yellow Citron.
- Use opposite end of paint brush dipped in remaining colors to create dots at top of poles.
- To condition chalkboard, rub flat side of chalk over surface and wipe with soft cloth or paper towel.
Tip: Paint rim of pot with chalkboard paint for more personalizing options.