- Mod Podge Mod Melts, White #24887
- Mod Podge Mod Mold, Flowers #24889
- Mod Podge Sheer Color, Purple 4 oz. #CS15082
- Jar candle
- Hot glue
- Diamond mesh
- wood heart
- Foam paintbrush
- Medium paintbrush
- Hot glue the diamond mesh around the candle.
- Paint the wood heart with two coats of Mod Podge Sheer Color Purple. Allow for dry time in between coats. Paint the Mod Podge in the direction of the wood grain. Smooth any areas that might have excess Mod Podge.
- Create the Mod Melt Flowers by heating a Mod Melt stick in a high-temp hot glue gun. Squeeze the melt into the small rose mold. Allow the melt to cool for 7 min. Remove the melt from the mold.
- To finish the rose Mod Melt, paint the melt with a coat of Extreme Glitter Hologram.
- Hot glue the heart and rose to the center of the candle.
: Bling not your thing? Instead of diamond mesh, try Mod Podgeing a piece of paper around the glass candle.