White pillowcase, Stencil brush, Stencil tape
1. Pre-wash and dry pillowcase. Place cardboard to create a firm surface for stenciling and to prevent bleed-through to any other part of the fabric.
2. Tape off a 1” French Blue boarding. Paint using stencil brush. Allow to dry.
3. Stencil other designs inside of border, referring to photo for color placement.
4. Place stencil where you want it and secure with stencil tape.
5. Stencil with an up and down dabbing motion. Make sure each design is dry before placing another stencil over it.