Brush basin or container for water, foam plates, paper towels, Pencil, Paper, Ruler or carpenter’s level, Stencil tape
1. Select message circle (clock) stencil for project.
2. Before starting, use pencil to trace your design on paper. Make one for each clock and tape on wall to plan layout.
3. Make sure the wall is clean and free of dust.
4. Position paper stencil and tape in place. Load a stencil brush with Black Chalkboard paint. Tap on paper towel to remove excess paint.
5. Use a pouncing motion to stencil. Carefully remove stencil and allow to dry.
6. Reapply for opaque coverage. Allow to dry.
7. Repeat for each clock needed. Make sure each stenciled shape is completely dry before laying another stencil to avoid smearing paint.
8. Stencil names of family members and the numbers around the clock using a different color for each person.
9. Let everything dry completely.
10. Prepare the chalkboard following the instructions on the bottle.