Assorted shaped wood plaques, Stencil brushes ¼” – ½”, Flat brush ½”, Tape, Brush basin, Foam plates, Paper towels, Wood clothes pins, Glue
1. Base coat desired plaques. Leave other plaques unpainted but, paint trim around edge desired color. Mix equal parts French Blue and Wicker White for lighter blue plaque.
2. Stencil elements as shown referring to photo for color and placement.
3. Use tape to create “x” shape behind plaque with star.
4. Paint clothes pin and glue to ‘Tickets” plaque.
Large Vertical Plaque
1. Trim long sign board with French Blue and Thicket. Trim round plaques with Soft Apple and Thicket.
2. Trace round plaque surface onto maps. Cut out with scissors.
3. Apply Mod Podge to surface of round plaques and lay maps to surfaces. Cover with wax paper and use squeegee to smooth paper. Remove wax paper and allow paper to sit for twenty minutes. Apply several coats of matte to seal paper.
4. Glue round plaques to larger sign as shown.
5. Stencil banner elements above round plaques in Soft Apple.
6. Use marker to write in names of cities as desired.