Brush basin or container for water, Foam plates, Paper towels, Pencil, Tracing paper, (Ruler or carpenter’s level optional), Stencil tape
1. Make sure wall is clean and free of dust before you start.
2. Create paper patterns by tracing around the frame designs onto tracing paper. Use as templates to plan your wall layout before you start stenciling.
3. Tape first stencil to the wall.
4. Load a 5/8” stencil brush with color of choice; dab excess paint from brush onto paper towel and begin stenciling using a dabbing motion over the area to be stenciled, keeping brush parallel to the floor.
5. Remove stencil and allow to dry before placing next stencil.
6. When completely dry, you may attach photos either directly to the wall using a double sided tape or attach photos to a backing board such as illustration board, foam core board, or mat board. Cut backing board to size and mount directly onto wall using double sided tape.
Project Tip: Use colors that match or compliment your room décor.