Light table/cutting glass, Craft knife, Lined paper, Clear tape, Two large glass ball ornaments, Palette knife
1. Squirt equal amounts of Kelly Green, Lime Green, and Green Shimmer on a Leading Blank. Mix and smooth paints with the palette knife tool. Set aside to dry overnight.
2. Repeat the above step with Ruby Red, and Red Shimmer.
3. Place Leading Blank over lined paper and tape securely.
4. Trace lines with Crystal Clear Window Color. To keep the lines of paint from getting too wide, lightly squeeze the bottle as you move it along the lines. Let dry overnight.
5. Carefully peel the dry, green Window Color from the Leading Blank. Place the joy pattern between the light table and cutting glass. Cut the word out with your craft knife. Carefully pull up from glass and position on the ornament.
6. Peel Crystal Clear lines and refer to photo for placement on ornament. Cut to size with the craft knife.
7. Repeat with the dry, red Window Color and the Ho pattern.