Coffee table, 2" Paint brush, Sandpaper, Foam plate, Paper towels
1. Paint entire coffee table top with Ivory White. Let dry completely.
2. Paint entire coffee table base with Burnt Umber. Let dry completely.
3. Stencil entire table top with Autumn Leaves. Let dry completely.
4. Sand the top of the table to soften edges of stenciling and distress edges of entire piece.
5. Mix 50 percent water and 50 percent paint using Burnt Umber to make a glaze and using a
paint brush, apply glaze to entire table top.
6. Clean supplies while wet with soap and water.