Canvas, Decorative fabric (2 different), Scissors, Iron, Foam paintbrush, Wood Letter, Trim, Hot Glue
- Measure around the hat box. Add 5” to the length and 5” to the width. Cut the fabric to the measurement.
- Place the fabric right-side down on your work surface. Apply a thin coat of Fabric Mod Podge to the front of the canvas. Place the canvas in the center of the fabric. Flip over and smooth any wrinkles.
- Flip back over. Add More fabric Mod Podge to each back-corner. Fold the fabric back and seal with more Mod Podge. Glue the sides to the back with Mod Podge.
- Place the wood letter on the back-side of the fabric. Trim around the letter leaving a 3” border around the letter. Clip the curves to remove any bulk. Attach the fabric as described in steps 2 and 3.
- Allow to dry. Hot glue trim around the canvas and the letter. Glue the letter to the center of the canvas.