Mod Podge ® Mod Molds - Ornaments, #24890, 5x7 Wood Frame-886946157189, Hot Glue, 1” Flat Brush, #1 Script Liner, Stencil Brush, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Create the medallion border and the small oval medallions with the Mod Molds and Mod Melts listed.
- Hot glue the molds to the frame as shown. Paint the entire frame with Cayman Blue.
- Using a dry stencil brush and Blue Sapphire, lightly rub the molds and frame to create dimension.
- Create two small rectangular frames and one small oval frame with the Mod Molds. Paint the frames with Magenta.
- Lay the frames on the wood frame where you would want to attach them and trace the inside of the frame.
- Paint the traced spaces with Tangerine. Using the end of a brush handle and Magenta paint two dots in the middle frame, connect to create a heart.
- Using the end of the brush handle and Cayman Blue paint five dots to create a flower. Repeat with the Magenta flowers. When the flowers are dry add a Tangerine dot to the center of each flower.
- With the script liner and Grass Green, add the stems.
- Hot glue the frame molds to the painted pictures.