Mirrored card stock, Metallic and craft scrapbook paper, Hexagon paper mache box, Wood doll head 1 ½”, Four wood doll heads ¾”, Liner brush #1, Pencil, Assorted round and teardrop acrylic gems, Glue, Glue gun, Wax paper, Silver ribbon, Paper towels, Foam plates, Brush basin
- Insert Milk Glass Mod Melt into glue gun and heat up. Fill designs in Mod Mold and let harden. Remove and repeat as many times as needed for the number of frames and images you want.
- Paint mold ornaments in metallic colors as shown and let dry.
- Trace frame openings onto back of mirrored card stock. Cut out slightly larger than pencil line. Glue to the backs of frames with mirrored side facing out. Let dry.
- Measure the height of the box and cut two sections out of the metallic/craft scrapbook paper.
- Apply Gloss Mod Podge® to surface of box and to the back of paper. Lay onto box and around sides. Cover with wax paper and use squeegee to smooth. Repeat for rest of box and let dry twenty minutes. Apply several coats of Gloss to seal.
- Cut and glue strips of ribbon onto box sides as shown.
- Glue Mod Mold frames and ornaments onto ribbons and add gems where desired.
- Paint large wood doll head Amethyst and four smaller ones Ice Blue. Glue to lid and bottom of box.
Tip: Replace mirrored card stock with photos for a more personalized touch.