- Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Orange Poppy, 2 oz.
- Styrene blank
- Square glass vase
- Craft knife
- Silver chain
- Silver jump rings
- Ruler, Palette knife
- Rhinestone gems
- Stencil burner or drill
- Rubbing alcohol\
- Needle nose pliers
- Black ultra fine tip marker
1. Create multiple lead lines on one leading blank. Also create petal leaves by placing pattern under leading blank. Set aside to dry.
2. One the rest of the leading blanks, divide into areas and squirt out Magenta Rose, Sunny Yellow and Blue Bird. Smooth out with palette knife. On the remaining leading blank, mix together the following combinations of window color and smooth with palette knife: Kelly Green and Blue Bird, Orange Poppy and Sunny Yellow, Blue Bird and Sunflower. Let dry at least twelve hours.
3. Measure 1 ½” lengths on styrene blank. Score with craft knife and carefully snap/break along a table edge. Then measure 1 ½” squares from lengths and cut again.
4. Using drill or stencil burner, create holes at top of squares. Remove film from both sides of squares.
5. Using craft knife and ruler, cut window color to cover styrene squares leaving top edge with hole uncovered as shown. Refer to photo for color. Using scissors cut small petals of coordinating color and place onto squares as shown. Glue small rhinestones to centers of flowers.
6. Cut three lengths of chain and attach squares with jump rings to create garland.
7. Was vase with mild soap and water, dry, then wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
8. Color in petal leaves with Sunflower and let dry.
9. Cut squares from window color in colors shown. Place patterns under blank and use craft knife and ruler to cut. Place on vase referring to photo.
10. Use lead lines to create flowers and stems on color blocks. Place petal leaves along stems and seal all places where lead lines join with a drop of liquid lead from bottle.
11. Swirl Crystal Clear around images on vase and let dry. Glue rhinestones to flower centers.
Get the Pattern