FolkArt ® Painting Stencils - Pebble Background, #30622, Pillow cover and base, Low tack painters tape, Roller foam paint brush, Silk flower, Large button, Needle and thread
1. Remove the cover from a pillow. Slide a piece of wax paper or newspaper inside the pillow to prevent the paint from seeping through to the other side.
2. Working on the front of the pillow, position the painting template stencil on the corner edge of the pillow cover. Use low tack tape to hold in position.
3. Using Pure Black and a foam roller brush, roll the paint over the template. Carefully peel the template and allow the section to dry. Reposition the template on the pillow cover, overlapping the edges. Continue until you have painted a square shape.
4. Remove the plastic pieces from the silk flower by pulling the petals loose from each other. Place the flowers petals back in order from largest to smallest. Place on the pillow over the painted design. Position a button in the center of the flower, hand sew the button and flower to the pillow cover.
5. Place the cover back onto the pillow and enjoy!