Small shaped wood plaque, Flat brush ½”, Soft cloth, Transfer paper, Alphabet stencil or printed letter from computer, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels, Tape, Glue
Get the Pattern
- Transfer pattern onto the wood canvas panel. Use the shading, universal and flow point to create dots, leaf shapes and lines. Press the points into the wood and drag slowly to prevent skips.
- Transfer letter onto small wood plaque and burn with the universal point. Add accent lines with flat end of chisel.
- Tape off a rectangle larger than the small wood plaque as shown. Water down Yellow Ochre and lightly brush within tape for a stained look.
- Water down Patina and apply to monogram plaque. Glue plaque to stained rectangle. Create three leaf shapes with shading point.
- Water down Bark Brown and wipe onto wood burned section of canvas allowing to fade along design.