Flea market frame,¼” birch plywood or any smooth surface wood,¾” flat brush,Jigsaw,Sandpaper,Ruler,Pencil,Chalk,Heavy tape (Duct tape),Soft cloth
- Basecoat frame with Java. Allow to dry.
- Basecoat over Java with Cascade. Allow to dry
- Lightly sand until the Java begins to show.
- Apply wax with brush. Allow to dry and then buff with clothe.
- Measure the frame for the chalkboard. Mark onto wood and then cut out with jigsaw. Sand any rough edges.
- Paint wood with chalkboard paint. Allow to dry. Condition with the chalk by rubbing all over the board before writing.
- Place into the frame and then tape into place on the back side.