Wooden container, 3/4" masking tape, Stencil brush, 3/4" flat brush, 1/4" flat brush, Liner brush, Craft knife, Ruler
- Basecoat the container Linen. Allow to dry.
- Cut the 3/4" masking tape into 1/4" by 2" stripes and make flower shape all over the container by laying them. They almost look like snow flakes.
- Dry brush Ocean Cruise over taped off flowers. Allow to dry. Remove the tape.
- Paint flower centers Coffee Bean. Allow to dry and add the dots in the center using the end of the paint brush dipped in Linen.
- Outline the flower with Coffee Bean using the liner brush.