Glass globe vase, Tall neck bottle, Wax paper, Wood skewer
- Place a clean and dry globe vase upside down on a long neck bottle. Place a piece of wax paper under the bottle.
- Open all the bottles of gallery glass. Working one color at a time, begin at the bottom of the vase and squirt a large amount of paint. Allow the paint to drizzle down the vase. Add more paint if needed.
- Working in one direction, keep adding more colors of paint until the entire vase is covered in paint. The paint will look striped.
- Use the point end of the skewer to mix and blend the stripes together to create a faux marbled look.
- Keep the vase upside down on the vase for twenty-four hours until all the paint is dry.