1" Flat brush, Scrapbook paper - Floral, Ruler, Pencil, Scissors, Sandpaper, Water basin, Paper towels
- Sand the piece edges to smooth. Paint the lid with two coats of Tropic Orange letting the coats dry in between. Set aside and let dry completely.
- Paint the box inside Tropic Orange and let dry. Paint the outside of the box using and ombre technique by blending Tropic Orange into Sun Kissed Peach. Let dry.
- Cut a scrapbook paper the size of the pallet top. Measure the width of the pallet slat as well as the distance between the slats. Lay the paper shape face down and draw lines the width of the pallet slats with the distant between. Cut apart.
- Lay your papers print side down on the craft mat and brush on Ultra Matte. Apply to the slats. Smooth out by applying several top coats of Ultra Matte.
- Let dry completely. Sand the edges of the top and box to create an aged appearance.