½” Stencil brush, #12 flat brush, Kraft paper, Pencil, Hole punch, 3/8” Black grosgrain ribbon, Scissors
- Cut the Kraft paper, using the provided template.
- Paint the polka dots onto the banner with White.
- Trace the heart template onto the center of each banner piece. Paint the hearts using Flag Red, Cloudless, Turquoise, and Caterpillar.
- Using the letter stencils, stencil the name in the hearts with Black.
- Punch holes on each end of the banner. String the black ribbon through the holes. Cut two extra pieces of ribbon and tie into bows on the ends of the banner.