Glass votives, ¼” and ¾” Spouncer®, Liner paintbrush, #6 Shader paintbrush, #4 Round paintbrush
Bat, Cat & Hat
- Use large Spouncer and Licorice to paint large dot for body of spider; use small Spouncer to paint head.
- Use liner brush and Licorice to paint spider legs.
- Use end of paintbrush handle dipped into Forest Moss to paint dots for eyes on spider.
- Tape selected pattern(s) inside votive with pattern(s) facing outward.
- Use round brush and Licorice to paint pattern shape(s); let dry.
- Bat & cat: Use end of paintbrush handle dipped into Forest Moss to paint dots for eyes; let dry.
- Hat: Use round brush and Licorice to paint hat shape, leaving hatband unpainted. When dry, use shader brush and Forest Moss to paint stripe for hatband; let dry.
Get the Pattern
- Use shader brush and Violet Pansy to paint stripe around top edge of votives.
- Use liner brush and Pure Orange to paint names.