Unfinished Wooden Frame,Stencil Brush,¾” Flat Brush,½” Flat Brush,Stencil Tape,Sandpaper
- Basecoat the frame with Warm White. Allow it to dry.
- Tape off the right side of the frame. Using the stencil tape mask off different random sized stripes going horizontally. Paint every other one with Engine Red and Aqua. Allow to dry.
- On the left side of the frame stencil the chevron pattern in Warm White. Allow to dry. On the other side of the frame where the frame is painted Warm White stencil the chevron pointing in towards the photo in Engine Red and Aqua. Allow to dry.
- Tape off a 3 ½” x 1 ½” rectangle at the bottom of the left side. Paint Warm White. Allow to dry and then stencil a few chevrons inside of the rectangle with Engine Red. Allow to dry.
- Sand the front and the edges to give an aged look.