Foam pumpkin, Craft knife, Foam paintbrush, Old book pages, Papier-mâché skull, Mini pumpkins, Hot glue, Cheesecloth, Moss,
1. Using a craft knife, cut a hole in the pumpkin that is large enough for your diorama design. Paint the inside with Pure Black paint.
2. Apply old book pages to the pumpkin with Mod Podge. Coat the back of the paper with Mod Podge Gloss, position onto the pumpkin, smooth with your fingers. Wait 15 minutes and top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge Matte.
3. Paint the stem with Metallic Peridot paint and Inca Gold Paint. Top-coat with Extreme Glitter Peridot and Gold.
4. Paint the skull with Inca Gold paint and top-coat with Extreme Glitter Gold. Paint the mini pumpkins with the Pumpkin color paint and top-coat with Orange Extreme Glitter.
5. Hot glue cheesecloth along the inside back of the pumpkin. Hot glue moss to the inside base of the pumpkin and around the outer edge. Hot glue the skull and pumpkins inside the pumpkin. Press thumbtacks into the outside of the pumpkin.
PROJECT TIP: When using Extreme Glitter make sure you base-coat the item with a similar pigment paint.