Recycled Jar, Alcohol, Paper towel, Medium paintbrush, Detail paintbrush, Scissors, Old book pages, Wood stars, Ribbon, Hot glue
1. Remove the label from the jar. Wipe the jar clean with rubbing alcohol.
2. Blend equal parts of calypso sky and flow medium. Paint the jar with the mixture. Allow to dry and paint a second coat.
3. Cut random sized stars from old book pages. Working on the outside of the jar, apply a coat of Mod Podge to the jar, position the stars onto the jar, top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Add stars until the jar is covered. Allow to dry.
4. Paint a star with brilliant blue paint.
5. Using hot glue attach a ribbon around the jar and glue stars to the ribbon.
Project Tip: Soak the jars in soapy water overnight to remove the labels and glue.