Wooden letter B, Flat brush ¼” – ½”, Stencil brush ¼”, Liner brush #1, Tape, Glue, Ruler, Bowl or circle 4 – 4 ½” diameter, Pencil
- Base coat plaque Vintage White, letter Lipstick Red, butterfly wings Pure Orange and body Coffee Latte.
- Paint edge of plaque, sides of letter Licorice.
- Lay letter on plaque for placement and trace bowl or circle template on right side of plaque as shown.
- Paint inside of circle Light Blue and with a very dry stencil brush, lightly swirl clouds in Vintage White. Use opposite end of paintbrush dipped in Lipstick Red to create dot border around circle.
- Paint edges of wings first with Coffee Latte, then outline with Licorice. Add details with liner brush.
- Measure and tape off a ¼” border around plaque and between letter and circle. Paint outside trim border Lipstick Red and dividing line Licorice.
- Glue shapes to plaque to finish.