3 wood candle sticks, 3 wood dowels, 3 3” wood balls, Black pipe cleaners, Sandpaper, Hot glue, 3 assorted jars, ½” flat brush, Halloween scrap book paper
1. Glue ball to bottom of candle stick and insert dowel the into top. Paint all parts Licorice and let dry.
2. Cut or rip scrap book paper into strips and wrap around jars as shown. Secure with a little hot glue.
3. Paint candle sticks with a different color for each section, creating stripes. Leave some sections black. Let dry. Lightly sand to create distressed look.
4. Use brush handle to dot Wicker White for spider eyes, let dry. Place a dot of Licorice in the center of the white, let dry.
5. Cut pipe cleaners into 2” pieces and glue where the ball and the candle holder meet to make spider legs.