Wood shelf, Hardboard ¼ inch thick
2" Paint brush, ½" Wood screws, Screwdriver, Electric sander, Sandpaper 80 grit, Foam plate, Paper towels
1. Cut panels from 1/4 inch hardboard to fit inside glass panes of window.
2. Paint the panels and the window using Ivory White. Let dry completely.
3. Stencil design using Metallic Blue Pearl. Let dry completely.
4. Attach panels behind glass with 1/2 inch wood screws.
5. Sand piece with electric sander and 80 grit sandpaper for shabby chic look.
6. Clean supplies while wet with soap and water.