Rectangular tin container, Flat brush ½”, Stencil brush ¼”, Tape, Sandpaper, Rubbing alcohol, Water basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
- Wash tin with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
- Tape off top and bottom rim of container.
- Apply one coat of Cascade to container. Allow to dry and apply a top coat of Salmon Coral. Let dry thoroughly.
- Stencil scroll design with Sheepskin.
- Lightly sand painted surface to reveal color underneath for a weathered appearance.
Reverse colors for a different appearance.