Ball mason jars, Tape, Foam spouncer, Craft knife, Rubbing alcohol, Foam plates, Paper towels, Water basin
- Thoroughly wash jars in mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
- Tape off jars approximately three inches from bottom. Apply several coats of paint in colors shown. Let dry. Score along tape line with craft knife before removing tape to prevent any pull up.
- Let paint cure referring to bottle instructions.
- Tape off a band approximately one half inch at the top of the painted color.
- Apply paint in colors shown. Let dry and remove tape in same manner.
Tip: Personalize with a paint pen.