All Night Media ® Embellishments - Pop Dots™, Rectangle tin, Scrapbook papers: pink multi stripe; pink argyle, white textured cardstock, ½” yellow grosgrain ribbon, Scissors, Hot glue gun, Spray adhesive
- Cut the striped paper to size of the bottom of the tin. You may need to use a few pieces, pieced together. Attach to tin with spray adhesive.
- Cut a piece of pink argyle paper the size of the lid. Attach with spray adhesive.
- Cut a large circle out of white cardstock. Lightly brush the edges with Diva Pink.
- Stencil the letter in the center of the white circle with Diva Pink.
- Attach to the lid with Pop Dots. Tie a bow with the yellow ribbon and attach to the lid with hot glue gun.