Paper Mache Ornament round - 3 3/4" x 3/8", #2 Flat brush, #12 Flat Brush, Scrapbook Paper: Brown; Distressed Cream; Distressed Orange; Vintage Floral; Polka Dot; Argyle; Graph paper, 26g Blue Jewelry Wire, Brown seed bead, Hot glue gun, Pencil, Scissors
- Basecoat the ornament with Warm White. Trace the ornament onto a piece of distressed cream scrapbook paper. Leaving a small edge cut out the circle and apply to the ornament with Mod Podge. Let dry.
- Using the templates provided, cut a turkey body out of brown paper. Cut six feathers out of the variety of patterned scrapbook paper. Apply the feathers to the ornament with Mod Podge. Mod Podge the turkey body on top of the feathers as shown.
- Cut a triangle shape out of cardstock or other stiff paper to the shape of the turkey beak. Wrap the jewelry wire around the paper. Remove paper when completely wrapped to the shape of a beak.
- String one seed bead to the wire and wrap the wire around the bead to create an eye. Wrap the wire around the handle of the paintbrush. Bend wire in half to create the legs.
- Apply Orange Extreme Glitter to the orange sections of the scrapbook paper.
- Using a dry brush, antique the outside edges of the ornament with Sky Blue. Paint the back with Sky Blue.
- Hot glue the turkey beak, eyes, and legs to the ornament as shown.