Paper towel tuber, Hole punch, Pink satin ribbon, White ribbon, Heart rhinestone, Clear rhinestones, Yellow buttons, Scissors, Craft glue or hot glue, Ruler, Pencil
1. Measure the paper towel tube and cut into 4 ½” pieces. Cut a slit on one side.
2. Paint the heart bracelet with Black. Paint the flower bracelet with Pink Eraser.
3. Mix some White to the Pink Eraser and paint a heart in the center of the Black bracelet. Using the end of a brush handle and White, add polka dots as shown.
4. Glue clear rhinestones to the border of the heart.
5. Paint the flowers with White. Add small Black polka dots on the petals. Outline the petals with Black.
6. Hot glue the yellow button to the center of each flower.
7. Cut the corners of the tube and punch three holes on each end.
8. Lace the ribbon into the tube and tie into a bow.