Mason ball jars, Burlap, Soft cloth, Large jump rings, Lace, Glue, Jute, Sandpaper, Flat brush ½”, Foam plates, Water basin, Paper towels, Rubbing alcohol, Plaid® Inspired Classics™ Resin Charms – 31245 Flower Cabochons Neutrals
- Wash jars with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
- Apply several coats of Vintage Mustard and Salmon Coral to jars. Allow dry time between coats.
- Lightly sand dried jars with sandpaper until weathered appearance is reached.
- Apply light coat of clear wax to jars and let dry. Refer to bottle for drying instructions.
- Paint wood tags and jar lid inserts with Java.
- Cut burlap for insert and glue lace where desired.
- Buff cured wax with soft cloth.
- Glue resin flowers to tags. Attach jump rings to tags.
- Tie jute around neck of jars along with tags.
- Place lid on jars.
Paint jars with contrasting colors under top coat to reveal more color when you sand.